So now I have found myself here... the sacred place I once and still cherish, the place that used to hold all my inner ramblings has been put aside for the time being due to unwanted prying eyes. Here I am starting a new, hopeful that this beginning will lead to many blessings... like that of the one before this.
My mind has been filled with many thoughts lately, so much has been going on I can barely keep up with all the changes no matter how small some of them may be, but I am willing and able to adapt and cope with what gets thrown my way. My life has been an endless roller coaster ride, one that I have been waiting to get off of... but know one day the time will eventually come.
I have learned so much in the past year and am very thankful to those that have not only helped but also encouraged me along the way. Every part of who I am has been tossed and turned along this ride, but I am grateful for the opportunity to learn about my self and who I am. All the lessons learned have made me stronger and although my faith has wavered from time to time, I believe it is stronger with the understanding I have gained throughout this time.
Writing was once a big part of who I was and once again it has become a big part of who I am. The words that were once lost to me in a time when fog settled upon my life have come back and slowly lifted the clouds that distorted my vision. Learning to express the truth of what once was, what is and what may be has been a gift in itself. Every moment the expression of truth is written brings life within a part of me that faded into the dark background not too long ago.
You are welcome to take this path with me, see through my eyes but never forget what is seen through your own.
'Till then... *smile* ... life is only what you make of it...
My mind has been filled with many thoughts lately, so much has been going on I can barely keep up with all the changes no matter how small some of them may be, but I am willing and able to adapt and cope with what gets thrown my way. My life has been an endless roller coaster ride, one that I have been waiting to get off of... but know one day the time will eventually come.
I have learned so much in the past year and am very thankful to those that have not only helped but also encouraged me along the way. Every part of who I am has been tossed and turned along this ride, but I am grateful for the opportunity to learn about my self and who I am. All the lessons learned have made me stronger and although my faith has wavered from time to time, I believe it is stronger with the understanding I have gained throughout this time.
Writing was once a big part of who I was and once again it has become a big part of who I am. The words that were once lost to me in a time when fog settled upon my life have come back and slowly lifted the clouds that distorted my vision. Learning to express the truth of what once was, what is and what may be has been a gift in itself. Every moment the expression of truth is written brings life within a part of me that faded into the dark background not too long ago.
You are welcome to take this path with me, see through my eyes but never forget what is seen through your own.
'Till then... *smile* ... life is only what you make of it...

Nope, I don't think our playlists would find any matches. ha ha...
ReplyDelete